Below are the PDF scores for the second section,
the Human Rights Articles 22 through 30; Oratorio parts 14 through 19.
If you want to print a file they are suitable for European A3 format (North-America tabloid).
The below files are the complete score (most of them written in C). Contact us if you need a piano reduction, transposed score, parts for voices.
- Part 14 is the Mezzo-Soprano solo, accompanied by vibraphone, harp, celeste and double bass. Indeed a most delicate instrumentation. Short, like all the solos, just below 2 minutes.
- Part 15 is the last of the choir solos, this time with the full symphony orchestra behind them
- Part 16 is the Tenor solo, with woodwinds, strings and a special role for the horn. The fourth and last of the four short solos.
- Part 17 is scored for three soloists (Soprano, Tenor, Bass), choir and chamber orchestra
- Part 18 is scored for all four soloists, women's choir, percussion, woodwind and string orchestra
- The last part, # 19, is the largest (almost 12 min's). It is scored for all four solists, choir and full orchestra
They are still drafts but take a look and let us know if you have any comments